Hello friends, welcome to buzznews10.com. In this article, I am going to show you step by step process to delete Spotify account permanently. If you have finally decided to delete your Spotify account then this article will solve all your problems. If you are a paid user of Spotify and want to stop your subscription then you can easily close your subscription anytime without deleting your Spotify account. You will learn everything in this article.
Let me clear few important points before showing you the complete process of Spotify account deletion.
- If you close your Spotify account, you cannot create any other Spotify account with the same Username again but you can create a new account with the same email address.
- You will not be able to access your playlists and followers anymore.
- You will lose all the music you have saved to your library.
- If you have signed up for Spotify Premium with a student discount, you will need to wait full year to apply the discount again.
- All downloaded music will be removed.
How To Cancel Spotify Premium Subscription.
If you simply want to cancel your Spotify Premium Subscription without deleting the complete Spotify Account then follow the given below simple step by step process.
- First, Visit spotify.com. If you are not signed in, then sign in by clicking on the login button at the top right of the page, then enter your username and password.
- Now, Click on Profile at the top right of the page, then click on Account
- You should now be on the Account settings page. Scroll down to the Spotify Premium section.
- You should see your Premium plan details and the amount you pay every month, along with a Manage plan button. Click on it.
- You’ll now see a Change or cancel button below the plan details. Click on the button.
- In the Change plan section, click on Cancel premium. Then, click on Yes, cancel to confirm.
- It’s done.
How to Delete Your Spotify Account Permanently.
In case you wish to delete your account then follow the below-given step by step process.
- Click on I want to close my account permanently.
- Click on the Close account.
- Click on the blue Close account button at the bottom right of the page.
- You’ll now be shown your account details for confirmation. Make sure this is the account you want to close and email address registered is yours.
- Scroll down and click Continue.
- Check the “I understand, and still want to close my account” box, and click Continue. This will close your account. You can re-activate your account within 7 days after you close it.
- Now, go to the email registered with this account. If you used a Facebook account to login to Spotify, go to the email registered with the Facebook account.
- You should see an email from Spotify asking for one final confirmation on account closure. Open the email and click on Close My Account.
- It’s Done
I hope after reading this article, you can easily delete Spotify Account or Cancel your subscription in no time. In case you are having any issues, then feel free to contact us. Thank You.